Updated: Nov 23, 2020
1) Treat yourself and get a massage, take a bath, light a candle, enjoy a hot cut of delicious tea or anything that makes you feel warm around the heart.
2) Spend time in nature !
3) Get enough sleep during the night. Otherwise take a short nap during the day.
4) Meditate or sit quietly, just focusing on your breath, bodily sensations. Invite these still moments during the day and cultivate centeredness.
5) Keep moving: What movement do you enjoy? Walking, running, biking, dancing in the ktichen or just getting up many times from your desk and doing some simple stretches. Find your groove and have some fun!
Execise is a great way to release endorphins, feel the good chemicals in the body that reduce stress.
6) Be productive: Make a list of the things you have to do for the day and organize the list by importance. Prioritize and take care of things.